Researchers and analysts of small or owner-managed businesses generally behave as if nominal organizational forms (e.g., partnership, sole-trader, or corporation), and the consequent legal and accounting boundaries of owner-managed firms are consistently meaningful. However, owner-managers often do not delineate their behavior to accord with the implied separation between their personal and business interests.
- BS Annual Awards: An evening lit up by the stars of India IncAwards also honoured institutions and people who contributed to society and made a huge impact
- Business Standard Annual Awards: Celebrating excellenceAn evening lit up by the stars of India Inc
- Govt to empower bankers: Arun Jaitley at BS AwardsFM says anti-graft laws need to be upgraded to meet needs of a modern economic system
- Watch BS Awards: IndiGo is Company of year, Eicher's Lal is best CEOBusiness Standard honours 14 outstanding organisations & individuals
- Dr Lal Pathlabs' strong brand and network keep it in the pink of healthDr Lal Pathlabs is Business Standard Star SME of the Year 2016
- NTPC has held its own with robust returns to shine amid gloomy power playNTPC, with efficient operations and consistent performance, is BS Star PSU of the Year 2016